Stroke: Love, Tears, Treatments & Experience

She was 37 years old when she had a stroke ....We were not ready to face this unexpected challenge.......Only Allah knows what we had gone through ....To all, " Don't Despair !! Never lose hope, because Allah is always by your side. Insya Allah"..

Friday, December 31, 2010

Treatment Technology


Medical Device










This equipment was used at Rehabilitation Center .  I was told, the device can stimulate my wife's nerves so that the affected brain will learn the signal generated from the device to the right hand and leg and then to the left brain. The device also can help to reduce pain. I had to learn from the therapist on electrode placements because it can be one of the most important parameters in achieving my objective .. speedy recovery.  I bought the equipment for less than RM 200. 







Bio-Ion: Electrical Magnetic Mattress by Zhulian

This equipment was introduced to me by my friend's wife. She is using this equipment for her mother in-law for stroke treatment and her consumption too. I noticed it improved my wife menstrual cycle/ period. The cost is > RM2K ( inclusive 2 pillows)




No comments:

Post a Comment